Drug Liquids Conveying Hose Pump Industrial Hose Pump For Sale
Hose pumps belong to the category of peristaltic pumps. Peristaltic pump is a kind of rotor positive displacement pump.
It is named because its working principle is similar to that of the digestive tract, which transports gas, solid and liquid three-phase media in a peristaltic manner.
The hose pump can be used for various mining or chemical or other areas.
1. Construction — pump and spray of cement, mortar, plaster, slurry, fine aggregates concrete …
2. Mining industry — delivery of mining slurry, gold pulp, tailing, thick pulp, filling materials…
3. Water treatment — delivery of water, sewage, thick slurry, precipitated sludge…
4. Pharmacy — delivery of drug liquids, harmful and corrosive materials…
5. Textile industry — delivery of fibers, dyes, additives…
6. Paper making and printing industry — delivery of paper slurry, ink, glue…
7. Ceramic and glass industry — delivery of glaze, slurry, pigment…
8. Brewing industry — delivery of beer or wine, treatment of wine sediment…
9. Food industry — delivery of beverage, cream, juice, milk, chocolate, addictive…
10. Chemical industry — delivery of corrosive, acid, alkali, phosphate liquid, inorganic materials, suspending liquid, electroplate liquid, precipitate …
11. OEM: customized pump manufacture for industrial corollary equipment.
1. No valve operation, no back flow, stable pumping flow, low fault rate.
2. Free exchange of suction inlet and discharge outlet. When the pump is blocked, reversing pump can discharge the obstruction.
3. High vacuum, strong self-suction capacity.
4. Convenient maintenance, less wearable parts (except extruded hose).
The spare part of hose pump are less, mainly are the rubber hose.
The best way to maximize hose pump life and extend the interval between downtime is to reduce the number of times the hose is compressed, use a compression method that minimizes damage to the hose, and accurate compression.
what's more, the aggregate size of the materila also need to more smaller to reduce the wearness to the rubber hose.
The material of the hose can be customized according to the being conveyed material.
|model||rated output m3/h||rated pressure MPa||rated power kw||max.aggregate size mm||max.suction dist. m|
In July 2009, the company passed the ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification.
In October 2010, the company was entitled as the “Henan Provincial High-tech Enterprise”.
In 2013, the new wet shotcrete technology was reward the second prize of Henan Provincial S&T Progress Award.
In December 2014, the brand “KEMING” was awarded the “Henan Provincial Famous Trademark”.
In October 2016, “KEMING” series products have been certified by CE Certification.
Why choose us:
Henan Coal Science Research Institute Keming Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Co. , Ltd. (the former Keming Mechanical and Electrical Department of Henan Coal Scientific Research Institute) is a holding subsidiary of Henan Coal Scientific Research Institute Co., Ltd.
Our company is dedicated to the research and development, production and sales of shotcrete machine, grouting pump, and complementary products. Up to now, we have developed more than 50 kinds of products, covering spraying machines, pumps and other series of products.
Achievements: Our company has obtained more than 20 national invention patents and utility model patents, more than 10 scientific and technological achievements appraisal awards, 8 awards from China National Coal Association and Department of science and technology of Henan province, and the second prize of Henan Provincial S&T Progress Award.
Business Scope: As a comprehensive high-tech enterprise, our company is engaged in the research and production of mining machinery, engineering machinery and supporting equipment for underground engineering, as well as environment protection, chemical industry, inspection and testing of mining equipment, research and production of mechanical and electrical products, technology and finance, management and technology consulting service, and other industries.
Bauma Shanghai 2018
1. Q:How to pay for this order?
A:Generally, TT, 30% deposit 70% before shipment; L/C at sight (high bank charge, not suggest, but acceptable);100% TT in advance (especially for small amount and spare parts etc.)
2. Q:How to place an order?
A:Both online order and offline order are acceptable.
3. Q:How about the package?
A:We have fumigation-free wooden case to protect the machine from damage during the long-distance delivery.
4. Q:What is the lead time?
A:1 week for sample model, 2~3 weeks for customized model. It depends for mass production.
5. Q:What should we do if there are some problems with the machine?
A:You can refer to the Operate Instruction or call our 24-hour service hotline. Also, our engineers are available to service overseas.
6. Q:Do i need technical skills to operate this machine?
A:Yes. Please read the Operation Instruction for some basic technical skills. And, we provide online and onsite technical training if necessary.