Keming robotic shotcrete truck is suitable for various small and medium tunnel projects, with compact structure and small turning radius!
Tunnel robotic shotcrete truck features:
1. Keming robotic shotcrete truck is with chain connection method, the turning radius is only 5.3m, suitable for various small and medium-sized tunnels and mine working faces
2. High level of automation. The machine can by operated by remote controller or manual control, very convenient.
3. Flexible telescopic boom. The boom rotation angle can be 320°, and the axle / vertical steering angle of spray nozzle can be 240°/ 360°, which ensures all-dimensional concrete spraying.
4. Flexible mobility. The machine adopts high quality driving system with flexible speed change and strong power, suitable for various tunnel construction.The lift height can reach 6m up and prostrate depth -2m below the ground.
5. High discharge capacity and pressure. The machine adopts ∅140mmx900mm concrete delivery cylinder. The capacity can reach 20m3/h and discharge pressure 10MPa.
6. Automatic adjustment of accelerator adding system. The accelerator flow capacity is automatically adjusted to match the concrete pumping capacity.
7. High quality of all components. Ensure high system reliability, stable spraying performance.
Tunnel robotic shotcrete truck application:
1. Keming KPC-6A robotic shotcrete truck is a new developed product of our company with independent intellectual property rights. Based on our current shotcrete equipment as well as our customers’ request especially for small and medium tunnels and mines, this shotcrete robot has high performance and is humane to customers.
2. The main components include truck chassis, pumping system, accelerator tank system, spray nozzle assembly, cable reel assembly, 2 sections of telescopic boom, driving system, boom swing system, delivery pipe system, internal system (including radiator, hydraulic oil tank, electric control panel, motor oil pump, accelerator pump, valve seat etc. ).
Contact Person: Mr. Steve Wan
Tel: +86 18703811581