Good quality shotcrete machine is more easy to get more goods performance, but a goods operator will also make sence!!!
1. Use the matching mixer or manually adjust the mortar or paint to a suitable viscosity for spraying.
2. The air pressure is best controlled at 0.3-0.4 MPa. If the pressure is too small, the material will be poorly physicochemical, and the surface will be pitted; if the pressure is too large, it will easily sag and the paint mist will be too large, which will waste materials and affect the health of the operator.
3. The distance between the nozzle and the object surface is generally 300-400 mm. It is easy to sag if it is too close; if the material is too far, the material is not uniform, and the specific distance should be appropriately adjusted according to the type of coating and the size of the viscosity and emergency pressure. The spraying distance of slow-drying materials can be farther, and the spraying distance of fast-drying materials can be closer. When the viscosity is thick, it can be closer, and when the viscosity is thin, it can be farther. When the air pressure is high, the distance can be farther. Stress hours can be a little closer.
4. The spray gun can move up and down, left and right, preferably at a speed of 10-12 m/min. The nozzle should be straight to the surface of the spray, and the oblique spray should be minimized. When spraying to both ends of the object surface, the hand of the shotcrete machine should be loosened quickly to reduce the atomization. Because the two ends of the object surface often receive more than two shots, it is the most likely place to cause sagging.
5. When spraying, the next pass should press 1/3 or 1/4 of the previous pass, so that there will be no leakage of spray. When spraying fast-drying materials, it needs to be sprayed in sequence at one time, and the effect of supplementary spraying is not ideal.
6. Pay attention to the wind direction when spraying in an outdoor open area, and it is not suitable for operation in strong winds. The operator should stand in the downwind position to prevent the paint mist from being blown by the wind onto the sprayed walls or buildings, causing unsightly granular surfaces.
For more information about shotcrete project, please contact us freely..
Contact Person: Mr. Steve Wan
Tel: +86 18703811581