How to ensure the quality of concrete?
Concrete mixer plays an very important role in the quality of mixed concrete material. Here below are the items for how to ensure and improve the quality of the mixer cement concrete material for construction.
1. Strictly control the feeding error of raw materials, among which the feeding error of cement, water, admixture and fly ash does not exceed ±1%; the feeding error of sand and stone does not exceed ±2%.
2. Strictly follow the feeding sequence of raw materials. The feeding sequence of materials is: fine aggregate, cement, mineral admixture and admixture, water, coarse aggregate.
3. Mixing time: When mixing, the fine aggregate, cement, mineral admixture and admixture should be put into the mixer first, after mixing evenly (30s), then add the required water amount, and wait for the mortar to be fully stirred (30s) before Add the coarse aggregate and continue stirring (60-90s) until it is uniform. The stirring time of each of the above stages should not be less than 30s, and the total stirring time should not be less than 2 minutes, nor should it exceed 3 minutes.
4. If the slump loss is too large during the transportation of the off-site concrete, and the on-site construction requirements cannot be met, it is strictly forbidden to add water to the tanker without authorization to increase the slump.
5. Arrange a special person to record the measurement records of concrete transportation and archive the measurement data.
Contact Person: Mr. Steve Wan
Tel: +86 18703811581