Concrete mixers are commonly used concrete mixing equipment in mixing plants. The mixing work of concrete is more complicated and the loss of equipment is large. Therefore, on the basis of choosing a good concrete mixer, it is also necessary to be familiar with its operation, so as to be better Use concrete mixer equipment.
1. Before using the mixer, it is necessary to use a small amount of mortar to rinse the cavity, and then scrape off the rinsed mortar, so that the cement mortar that sticks to the cylinder wall cannot be lost in the formal concrete mixing process.
2. Weigh different concrete raw materials as needed, and add stones, sand and cement into the mixer in turn.
3. Start the mixer, mix the materials evenly, slowly add water during the mixing process, and the total feeding time is not more than 2min.
4. After adding water, continue stirring for about 2 minutes, then pour the mixture on the iron plate, and manually stir for about 1-2 minutes to make the mixture uniform.
5. After the test, turn off the power and clean the instrument.
Contact Person: Mr. Steve Wan
Tel: +86 18703811581