Accelerator Agent Pump klw-180J Refractory Spraying Machine for ceiling plaster
1. KLW180J refractory plastering machine is a multi-functional plastering equipment, widely used for pumping and spraying ready-mixed materials.
2. Engineering grouting: pressure grouting for reservoir, hydropower station, dam, port, wharf; reinforcement grouting for soft foundation; backfill grouting or rock bolting for tunnel, subway, mining well etc.
3. Slurry circulation or mortar backfill in deep mine construction of ground source heat pump.
4. Mortar delivery for weighbridge, masonry and plastering. Refractory delivery and plastering of commercial refractory or other refractory with equivalent performance.
5. The model of KLW-180J refractory plastering machine can be used for refractory spraying, it include a accelerator agent pump which can pumping the accelerator to the surface of the ceiling which will solidification at once to avoid drop of the material.
1. KLW180J refractory plastering machine is a screw type wet plastering equipment.
2. KLW180J refractory plastering machine is composed of a screw pump and air compressor.
3. KLW180J refractory plastering machine has small size and light weight, flexible movement, convenient operation and maintenance.
4. Low noise, high pressure, high capacity, high efficiency, reliable performance, long service life.
|Material capacity,with pump70 -380V/50Hz||L/min||0~60|
|Rubber material conveying tube||
|Max. Horizontal pumping distance-380/50Hz||m||40-80|
|Max. Pumping height-380V/50Hz||m||15-50|
In July 2009, the company passed the ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification. In October 2010, the company was entitled as the “Henan Provincial High-tech Enterprise”.
In 2013, the new wet shotcrete technology was reward the second prize of
Henan Provincial S&T Progress Award.
In December 2014, the brand “KEMING” was awarded the “Henan Provincial Famous Trademark”.
In October 2016, “KEMING” series products have been certified by CE Certification.
Why choose us:
Henan Coal Science Research Institute Keming Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Co. , Ltd. (the former Keming Mechanical and Electrical Department of Henan Coal Scientific Research Institute) is a holding subsidiary of Henan Coal Scientific Research Institute Co., Ltd.
Our company is dedicated to the research and development, production and sales of shotcrete machine, grouting pump, and complementary products. Up to now, we have developed more than 50 kinds of products, covering spraying machines, pumps and other series of products.
Achievements: Our company has obtained more than 20 national invention patents and utility model patents, more than 10 scientific and technological achievements appraisal awards, 8 awards from China National Coal Association and Department of science and technology of Henan province, and the second prize of Henan Provincial S&T Progress Award.
Business Scope: As a comprehensive high-tech enterprise, our company is engaged in the research and production of mining machinery, engineering machinery and supporting equipment for underground engineering, as well as environment protection, chemical industry, inspection and testing of mining equipment, research and production of mechanical and electrical products, technology and finance, management and technology consulting service, and other industries.
Application: Our products are mainly applied in water conservancy and hydropower engineering, subway engineering, air-raid shelter construction, municipal construction, environmental greening projects, tunnel and bridge maintenance, slope maintenance, blast-furnace refractories spraying operations, mining concrete spraying operations, etc.
Bauma Shanghai 2018
1. Q:How to pay for this order?
A:Generally, TT, 30% deposit 70% before shipment； L/C at sight (high bank charge, not suggest, but acceptable);100% TT in advance (especially for small amount and spare parts etc.)
2. Q:How to place an order?
A:Both online order and offline order are acceptable.
3. Q:How about the package?
A:We have fumigation-free wooden case to protect the machine from damage during the long-distance delivery.
4. Q:What is the lead time?
A:1 week for sample model, 2~3 weeks for customized model. It depends for mass production.
5. Q:What should we do if there are some problems with the machine?
A:You can refer to the Operate Instruction or call our 24-hour service hotline. Also, our engineers are available to service overseas.
6. Q:Do i need technical skills to operate this machine?
A:Yes. Please read the Operation Instruction for some basic technical skills. And, we provide online and onsite technical training if necessary.