electric engine industrial hose pump concrete pumping machine for water glass conveying
The application of hose pump is wide, no matter industrial or in food area. It can conveying the material from one place to another with good performance.
The spare parts are less, mostly are the rubber hose. If the material don't contains hard material, the use life is very long.
1. Construction — pump and spray of cement, mortar, plaster, slurry, fine aggregates concrete …
2. Mining industry — delivery of mining slurry, gold pulp, tailing, thick pulp, filling materials…
3. Water treatment — delivery of water, sewage, thick slurry, precipitated sludge…
4. Pharmacy — delivery of drug liquids, harmful and corrosive materials…
5. Textile industry — delivery of fibers, dyes, additives…
6. Paper making and printing industry — delivery of paper slurry, ink, glue…
7. Ceramic and glass industry — delivery of glaze, slurry, pigment…
8. Brewing industry — delivery of beer or wine, treatment of wine sediment…
9. Food industry — delivery of beverage, cream, juice, milk, chocolate, addictive…
10. Chemical industry — delivery of corrosive, acid, alkali, phosphate liquid, inorganic materials, suspending liquid, electroplate liquid, precipitate …
11. OEM: customized pump manufacture for industrial corollary equipment.
1. No valve operation, no back flow, stable pumping flow, low fault rate.
2. Free exchange of suction inlet and discharge outlet. When the pump is blocked, reversing pump can discharge the obstruction.
3. High vacuum, strong self-suction capacity.
4. Convenient maintenance, less wearable parts (except extruded hose).
|model||rated output m3/h||rated pressure MPa||rated power kw||max.aggregate size mm||max.suction dist. m|
Our products are mainly applied in water conservancy and hydropower engineering, subway engineering, air-raid shelter construction, municipal construction, environmental greening projects, tunnel and bridge maintenance, slope maintenance, blast-furnace refractories spraying operations, mining concrete spraying operations, etc.
In July 2009, the company passed the ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification.
In October 2010, the company was entitled as the “Henan Provincial High-tech Enterprise”.
In 2013, the new wet shotcrete technology was reward the second prize of Henan Provincial S&T Progress Award.
In December 2014, the brand “KEMING” was awarded the “Henan Provincial Famous Trademark”.
In October 2016, “KEMING” series products have been certified by CE Certification.
Why choose us:
Henan Coal Science Research Institute Keming Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Co. , Ltd is a holding subsidiary of Henan Coal Scientific Research Institute Co., Ltd.
Our company is dedicated to the research and development, production and sales of shotcrete machine, grouting pump, and complementary products.
Up to now, we have developed more than 50 kinds of products, covering spraying machines, pumps and other series of products.
Achievements: Our company has obtained more than 20 national invention patents and many awards.
Business Scope: As a comprehensive high-tech enterprise, our company is engaged in the research and production of mining machinery, engineering machinery and supporting equipment for underground engineering, as well as environment protection, chemical industry, inspection and testing of mining equipment, research and production of mechanical and electrical products, technology and finance, management and technology consulting service, and other industries.
Bauma Shanghai 2018
1. Q:How to pay for this order?
A:Generally, TT, 30% deposit 70% before shipment; L/C at sight (high bank charge, not suggest, but acceptable);100% TT in advance (especially for small amount and spare parts etc.)
2. Q:How to place an order?
A:Both online order and offline order are acceptable.
3. Q:How about the package?
A:We have fumigation-free wooden case to protect the machine from damage during the long-distance delivery.
4. Q:What is the lead time?
A:1 week for sample model, 2~3 weeks for customized model. It depends for mass production.
5. Q:What should we do if there are some problems with the machine?
A:You can refer to the Operate Instruction or call our 24-hour service hotline. Also, our engineers are available to service overseas.
6. Q:Do i need technical skills to operate this machine?
A:Yes. Please read the Operation Instruction for some basic technical skills. And, we provide online and onsite technical training if necessary.