no valve operation of industrial hose pump price cement foam conveying machine specification
1. Construction — pump and spray of cement, mortar, plaster, slurry, fine aggregates concrete …
2. Mining industry — delivery of mining slurry, gold pulp, tailing, thick pulp, filling materials…
3. Water treatment — delivery of water, sewage, thick slurry, precipitated sludge…
4. Pharmacy — delivery of drug liquids, harmful and corrosive materials…
5. Textile industry — delivery of fibers, dyes, additives…
6. Paper making and printing industry — delivery of paper slurry, ink, glue…
7. Ceramic and glass industry — delivery of glaze, slurry, pigment…
8. Brewing industry — delivery of beer or wine, treatment of wine sediment…
9. Food industry — delivery of beverage, cream, juice, milk, chocolate, addictive…
10. Chemical industry — delivery of corrosive, acid, alkali, phosphate liquid, inorganic materials, suspending liquid, electroplate liquid, precipitate …
11. OEM: customized pump manufacture for industrial corollary equipment.
1. No valve operation, no back flow, stable pumping flow, low fault rate.
2. Free exchange of suction inlet and discharge outlet. When the pump is blocked, reversing pump can discharge the obstruction.
3. High vacuum, strong self-suction capacity.
4. Convenient maintenance, less wearable parts (except extruded hose).
the reason of the wearness of the hose:
Abrasive media does wear to the inner wall of the hose, making the wall thickness of the known hose thinner, resulting in internal leakage or backflow and a decrease in flow due to lax compression; internal leakage further increases the wear rate of the inner wall; but high quality All hose pumps should be equipped with hose compression adjustment devices, which need to be continuously adjusted during the use of the pump to prevent internal leakage and flow decline.
Regardless of the compatibility of the conveying medium and the hose material, the service life of the hose is the same for conveying strong abrasive media and non-abrasive mucus. In fact, in addition to the rubber type and manufacturing quality of the hose itself, the primary factor that determines the life of the hose is the number of times the hose is compressed; the second factor is the way and strength of the hose and the resulting frictional heat.
In other words, the failure of the hose is due to the accumulation of compression times and fatigue aging caused by frictional heat.
The best way to maximize hose life and extend the interval between downtime is to reduce the number of times the hose is compressed, use a compression method that minimizes damage to the hose, and accurate compression.
In July 2009, the company passed the ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification.
In October 2010, the company was entitled as the “Henan Provincial High-tech Enterprise”.
In 2013, the new wet shotcrete technology was reward the second prize of Henan Provincial S&T Progress Award.
In December 2014, the brand “KEMING” was awarded the “Henan Provincial Famous Trademark”.
In October 2016, “KEMING” series products have been certified by CE Certification.
Why choose us:
Henan Coal Science Research Institute Keming Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Co. , Ltd. (the former Keming Mechanical and Electrical Department of Henan Coal Scientific Research Institute) is a holding subsidiary of Henan Coal Scientific Research Institute Co., Ltd.
Our company is dedicated to the research and development, production and sales of shotcrete machine, grouting pump, and complementary products. Up to now, we have developed more than 50 kinds of products, covering spraying machines, pumps and other series of products.
Achievements: Our company has obtained more than 20 national invention patents and utility model patents, more than 10 scientific and technological achievements appraisal awards, 8 awards from China National Coal Association and Department of science and technology of Henan province, and the second prize of Henan Provincial S&T Progress Award.
Business Scope: As a comprehensive high-tech enterprise, our company is engaged in the research and production of mining machinery, engineering machinery and supporting equipment for underground engineering, as well as environment protection, chemical industry, inspection and testing of mining equipment, research and production of mechanical and electrical products, technology and finance, management and technology consulting service, and other industries.
Application: Our products are mainly applied in water conservancy and hydropower engineering, subway engineering, air-raid shelter construction, municipal construction, environmental greening projects, tunnel and bridge maintenance, slope maintenance, blast-furnace refractories spraying operations, mining concrete spraying operations, etc.
Bauma Shanghai 2018
1. Q:How to pay for this order?
A:Generally, TT, 30% deposit 70% before shipment; L/C at sight (high bank charge, not suggest, but acceptable);100% TT in advance (especially for small amount and spare parts etc.)
2. Q:How to place an order?
A:Both online order and offline order are acceptable.It is suggested to place online order with a Trade Assurance (Alibaba) to get full protection for this order.
3. Q:How about the package?
A:We have fumigation-free wooden case to protect the machine from damage during the long-distance delivery.
4. Q:What is the lead time?
A:1 week for sample model, 2~3 weeks for customized model. It depends for mass production.
5. Q:What should we do if there are some problems with the machine?
A:You can refer to the Operate Instruction or call our 24-hour service hotline. Also, our engineers are available to service overseas.
6. Q:Do i need technical skills to operate this machine?
A:Yes. Please read the Operation Instruction for some basic technical skills. And, we provide online and onsite technical training if necessary.